Journals & Publications
- Bachelor of Commerce University of Nairobi Master of BusinessAdministration University of Nairobi
- Doctor of Philosophy in Tourism Management Moi University (on-going)
- Diploma in Business Management Kenya Institute of Management
- Certificate in Servant Leadership Sundoulos Africa Leadership Training Institute
- Mose S. O.,Lagat A., Kisia B.A (2016); Factors affecting utilization of ICT in public organizations: a case of Narok North District Headquarters-Kenya
- Dr. Korir J. Dr. Manono; Ngoriarita Plimo; Dr. Kosgey D; Dr. Imbaya B; Dr. Makomere J; Rose Burugu R; Kisia B; Issues in Tourism in Kenyan Perspective by: Utafiti Publishers (2017) ISBM 978-9966-26-109-0Edited by Dr Korir J.
- Prof. Sewe T. And Kisia B(2017); Communicating Human Resource Development Strategy to SeniorManagement and the Workforce for Effective Organizational Performance in Developing Countries htpp://www.emskenya.net
- Kisia B. A and Dr. Agoki D. K (2017); A Bid to Acquire Qualifications and Credentials and Quality University Education in Kenya – A Lecturer’s Dilemma – IOSR-Journal of Business Management
- Dr. Agoki D.K and Kisia B(2017)International Consumer Perception Towards Kenyan Banking Marketing Mix and Delivery Services.Journal of Technology and Socio-Economic Development Volume 6
- Kisia B. And Prof. Sewe T (2018) Intrinsic Motivation: A Tool for Organizational Development in the Public Sector in Developing Countries; htpp://www.emskenya.net
- Kisia B. And Prof. Sewe T(2018) Corporate Identity as a Tool for Communicating Competitive Advantage htpp://www.emskenya.net.