Journals & Publications
- Mutisya S. M. (2015). Preparedness to teach science in Kenya’s primary schools. International Journal of Development and Sustainability, Vol. 4 No. 3. pp. 337-347
- Mutisya, S.M. (2015). Primary Teacher Trainees Preparedness to Teach Science: A Gender Perspective. Journal of Education and Practice, Vol. 6 No. 3. pp.179-135.
- Rotich, K. S., Rono, K. J. &. Mutisya, S. M. (2014). Competence of Head Teachers in Primary School Management in Kenya: An Evaluation of Capacity Building. International Journal of Social Sciences and Entrepreneurship, 3 (3). pp. 126-133.
- Rotich, K. S., Rono, K. J. &. Mutisya, S. M. (2014). University Education of the Maasai Girls in Kenya at Crossroad: A Viewpoint of the Role of local leaders and Socio-Cultural factors. The International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (IJSSH) Vol. 1 (1) pp. 51-61 ISSN: Applied
- Mutisya, S.M., Too, J.K. and Rotich, S.K. (2014). Performance in Science Process Skills: The Influence of Subject Specialization. Asian Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities (AJSSH), Vol. 3 No. 1. pp.179-188.
- Mutisya, S.M. Kirui, E.K. & Kipkirui, J.R. (2013). Positive Attitude Towards Environmental Conservation: The Role of Primary Schools in Kenya. Asian Journal of Management Sciences & Education (AJMSE). Vol. 2 No. 4. pp. 203-215.
- Mutisya, S.M. Rotich, S.K. & Rotich, P.K. (2013). Conceptual understanding of science process skills and gender stereotyping: A critical component for inquiry teaching of science in Kenya’s primary schools. Asian Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities (AJSSH), Vol. 2 No. 3. pp.359-369.
- Rotich, S. K. & Mutisya, S. (2013). Evaluation of capacity development programs in Kenya: a case of SMASSE INSET for science teachers. International Journal of Social Sciences and Entrepreneurship, 1 (3). pp. 273-288.
- Mutisya, S. & Baker, M. (2011). Pupils’ environmental awareness and knowledge: a springboard for action in primary schools in Kenya’s Rift Valley. Science Education International, Vol.22 (1) pp. 55-71.