Journals & Publications
- Kodak, O.B.(2018) Images of HIV and AIDS in the School Environment in Kisumu City, Kenya, in Saudi Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences,Scholars Middle East Publishers, Dubai. Vol.3 Issue 2 ISSN 2415-6256 (Print) ISSN 2415-6248 (Online) DOI: 10.21276/sjhss.2018.1.2.2
- Anudo, C.N. and Kodak, O.B(2017) A Conceptual Analysis of Love Metaphors in Selected Dholuo Popular Music, in International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, Vol. 6 Issue 3. ISSN 2278 – 0211 (Online)
- Kodak, O.B.(2017) Innovative Language use in Multimodal Discourses: A Case Study of the Always Television Advertisement, in International Journal of Innovative Research and Advanced Studies, Vol. 4 Issue 1. ISSN: 2394-4404 (Online)
- Okal, B.O., Yakub, A. and Kodak, B.O. (2016) The Underlying Paradoxes of the National Anthem of the Republic of South Sudan, in Saudi Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Scholars Middle East Publishers, Dubai. ISSN 2415-6256 (Print) ISSN 2415-6248 (Online) DOI: 10.21276/sjhss.2016.1.3.1
- Kodak, B.Maina, M. and Omondi, O. (2015) Innovation in the Language ofCoca Cola Television Advertisements, inMediterranean Journal of Social Sciences MCSER Publishing, Rome-Italy, Vol 6 No 4 S2 ISSN 2039-2117 (online) ISSN 2039-9340 (print)
- Kodak, B.and Yieke, F. (2015) The Role of Visual Semiotics in Shaping the Face of HIV and AIDS Discourses in the Kenyan Media: A Case of a Newspaper Advertisement, in Multilingual Academic Journal of Education and Social Sciences,Vol 3 No 1 ISSN: 2308-0876 (online)
- Kodak, B.Maina, M. and Omondi, O. (2013) Manipulation of Kenyan Television Viewers through the Modes of Signification in Television Advertisements, in International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development, Vol. 2, No. 2 ISSN: 2226-6348
- Kodak, B.Yakub, A and Yieke, F. (2012) The Semiotics of HIV/AIDS in Kenyan Newspapers in Madonna Journal of English and Literary Studies Vol. 2 No. 3,IFEVIC Publishers Ltd: Oba-Anambra State.
- Kodak, B.Maina, M. Omondi, O. and Yakub, A. (2012) Semiotic Discussion of Safaricom Advertisements, in Madonna Journal of English an Literary Studies Vol. 2 No. 2, IFEVIC Publishers Ltd: Oba-Anambra State.