Journals, Publications & Books
- August 28th-30th 2019 : Co-presented an academic paper entitled The Role of PublicRelations in the Digital Age: The Kenyan Experience at the annual East Africa Communication Association International conference held at Aga Khan University.
- 24th May 2011: Presented a paper entitled The role of African universities in enhancing development in the context of globalization:
- 4th June 2007 : Presented a paper entitled The Role of Marine Resources in Poverty Alleviation: A Challenge for Tanzanian and Kenyan Governments at the first Tanzania Marine Scientific National Conference co- hosted by University of Dar es Salaam and the National Environmental Management Council (Tanzania).
- The case of Kenya at an international conference entitled “Idea of an African university” at The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi.
- 20th Oct 2006: Presented a paper entitled Environmental Degradation in Africa: Implications on Rural Communities in Kenya at an international conference on Ecosystems Changes and Implications on Livelihoods of Rural Communities in Africa at University of Dar es Salaam.
- 18th May 2006: Presented a paper entitled Africa versus the Challenges of Globalization: An Economic Perspective at an international conference on Africa, Globalization and Justice at The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi.
- Ikachoi, D., Mberia, H.K. & Ndeti, N. (2016). An investigation of the extent of use of social media by undergraduate students at
St. Augustine University of Tanzania, Mwanza Campus. Global Journal for Research Analysis. Volume 5 Issue 10, October 2016. (pp.206-208).
- Ikachoi, D., Mberia, H.K. & Ndeti, N. (2015). Self-esteem as a mediator between social media and communication skills: A case study of undergraduate students at St. Augustine University of Tanzania, Mwanza Campus.
International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications. Volume 5, Issue 8, August 2015. Prakash, J. (ed). www.ijsrp.org.(pp. 1-7).
- Ikachoi, D. (2011). The Role of the church in promoting democratic governance in Africa. Leadership.
Toroitich, B., Rev. Prof. Njino, J., Rev. Prof. Kahiga, J., Rev. Dr. Male Ssentumbwe, P., (Eds).
Eldoret: AMECEA Gaba Publications. (pp. 538-551) ISSN 0250-4650.
- Ikachoi, D. (2021).Citizen journalism in Kenya in the era of globalization.
In New Realities in Africa. Nairobi: CEDRED Publications. ISBN 978-9966-116-54-3.
- Ikachoi, D. (2012). African media systems: Agenda Setting or building? In Critique and Application of Communication Theories.
Ekeanyanwu, N.M., Ngoa, S.N. & Sobowale, I. A. (Eds). Ota, Ogun State: Covenant University Press, Nigeria. (pp 259-274). ISBN 978-37963-9-9.
- Ikachoi, D. (2011). Evaluating journalism training in Kenya:
A critical challenge for higher learning institutions in the era of professionalism and new media technologies.
Journalism and New Media Technologies in Africa. Biakolo, .E., Tsaaior, J.T., Tam-George, A., & Agina, A. (Eds). Lagos:
Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization. (pp.242-256) ISBN 978-978-8406-87-7.