Profile & Publications
- He is an assistant lecturer in the School of Tourism and Natural Resource Management, Department of Environmental Science, Forestry and Natural Resources. He has previously worked as a Senior Veterinary Officer at the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development.
- He is the Principal Investigator and study director of the Maasai Mara University’s Acute Toxicity Laboratory.
- His interests are studying the Epidemiology of zoonotic diseases, animal health, early warning systems as well as Pesticide toxicology and safety.
- Currently, he is a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Nairobi. He also holds an M.Sc. (Veterinary Epidemiology and Economics) and Bachelor in Veterinary Medicine from the same institution.
- He is registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board and a member of the Kenya Veterinary Association.
- Porcine cysticercosis and its risk factors in Homa Bay District, Kenya – ISBN:978-3-330-07953-3
- Eshitera, E.E., Githigia, S.M., Kitala, P., Thomas, L.F., Fèvre, E.M., Harrison, L.J.S., Mwihia, E.W., Otieno, R.O., Ojiambo, F. and Maingi, N. (2012). Prevalence of porcine cysticercosis and associated risk factors in Homa Bay District, Kenya. BMC Veterinary Research, 8:234.